Monday, December 13, 2010

Priscilla ~ Holiday Book Picks Week!

Mark Buehner is one of my all-time favorite children's book illustrators.  I am telling you, just take a peek at this favorite Christmastime picturebook of mine, that he and his wife Caralyn created together!  Vibrant and illuminating colors throughout, and such hilarious snowpeople personalities!  A wonderfully fun treat to enjoy, especially at this time of year. 


Cheers to you and I'm hoping you find time this week to enjoy and share your favorite holiday book!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I know I'm going to get some good recommendation in the next two weeks! We're still building our holiday library, so I need them! The art in this looks so fun, Priscilla. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab! I love the drawing- the puppy eyeballing the slippers- it's the little touches in your art that always get me.

    ReplyDelete