Friday, September 17, 2010

The "Joy" of the Sea...and typography!

This was a fun topic! I wish I had more time to think about it though and that I had different initials. I need a "D" like Diandra so I could have made Doxies, too! At first I was having a hard time with figuring out what to use for my initials, then it hit me. They at least had a theme I could use... the sea. I couldn't decide which jelly fish sketch I liked better, so luckily my middle name starts with a "J" as well :o). It needed some sandy texture behind it, so that explains the "parchment paper" behind the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by to visit us!
- Joy

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Joy! That Seal seals the deal- he's great. The little crabs as punctuation are fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you clever?! I'm digging the jellies! The seal is super cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun. My favorite is the seal because it reminds me of a certain canine. ; )

    ReplyDelete