Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Guest Blogger-Greg Matusic

While the pessimist shakes their fist at losing an hour of sleep, we optimists embrace the extra hour of daylight. And the warmer temperatures don't hurt. Lucky duck that I am, I get to hang out on the back deck after a day at the office with my kiddo playing cards, listening to the ballgame, sipping lemonade and grilling some apple-maple chicken sausages. Spring forward, people! It's a swell thing. And so are the apple-maple chicken sausages.
                           (Check out more of Greg's work here:http://www.matusic.com/)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day, you paint a wonderful picture both with your art and words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love it all, but those feet are my fave. :) So funny.

    ReplyDelete