Monday, November 22, 2010

Priscilla ~ Traditions Celebrated


A tradition I treasure ~ Every year we gather before our meal to give thanks to God for our blessings and being grateful for each family and friend gathered with us to celebrate Thanksgiving and to treasure the time we have with each other!  My precious father is almost 90 this Thanksgiving, and I am SO very thankful for him and his sparkly, joyful spirit!  =0)

I love the time we have together, the food, the laughter, the memories, the stories, the hugs, the joy.

Of course, I have to mention that cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie are my top priority favorites of all time.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. aww I love this image! His expression is so adorable.. Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving this year :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very wonderful day filled with family- K

    ReplyDelete