Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Guest Michelle Henninger-Friends

 A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friends truly are a gift: the friends who've been through it all with you, the friends who you only know from FB/Twitter, the friends you know only by a smile on the street.  It's these amazing people that make life so beautiful.  They share your joys, your sorrows, your addictions (tea, chocolate, books, anyone?).  So, for Friends Week I'd like to send out a big thank you to The Sketchables for letting me guest sketch on their amazing blog!  And to you, my friends, thanks for making my life so beautiful.
(Thanks, Michelle! You can see more of Michelle's work here.)

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Michelle! Lucky to have you as a friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Michelle! What lovely words. I gotta agree with ya. Lucky to have you as a friend, indeed!

    I can tell that your lines are getting more confident and stronger, too. Nice values.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet illustration! And congratulations, my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch Michelle!- being connected it's what's life's all about.

    ReplyDelete