Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day- Joy

Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after having my baby. This week's topic is one I couldn't pass up and is really close to my heart.

This is Olive Greenly, your typical 6 year old girl. She and her miniature Dachshund, Eco are learning each day that what people do affects the world around them. It doesn't matter how old you are, anyone can do their part and help conserve and preserve our planet! 

I've been working on developing her for a while and want to introduce her here. I'm thinking of changing the drawing style to my current illustration look to see how it works out. I hope you like her!

Thanks for coming by!
-Joy

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Joy!

    This is so cute and sweet. I love her tree hugger shirt. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Joy! Great idea for a book! We'd buy it!!

    ReplyDelete