Friday, November 19, 2010

Joyfull Thankfullness...

I really wish I had more time to work on a concept for this weeks sketch! I guess I'm thankful for the work I'm doing now that's keeping me busy :o). This is me sitting at my desk thinking about all of the things I am thankful for. I 'm sure I left things out, but those items could fit within these categories for sure. Specifically family and the support I get from my wonderful husband. See that belly, that's not just fat, but a future son. Pretty thankful for this little bundle, though not so much for the "joy" of pregnancy!

I try and take time once in a while to really stop and realize all that's positive in my life and be grateful for it! Life brings difficult things our way, so it's important to truly consider and reflect on all of the good aspects, too.

Thanks for visiting us here at The Sketchables! We're sure grateful for you :o)

-Joy

1 comment:

  1. I commented on this last week and it disappeared...wiggly....

    I am grateful you are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy!! I hope you get lots of sleep and send you all good MoM to be vibes!

    ReplyDelete